Friday 28 October 2011

Old Sketch book

I discovered an old sketch book the other day and so I thought I'd show a few images here. The first one is of a statue of some French general - can't for the life of me remember where it was but I was rather struck by the stance etc and so had to draw it.



The next one I remember I drew on a tram which resulted in the very shaky lines but quite pleasing all the same!



This final one was of a row of beach houses on Camber Sands. We stayed in one of these houses for a week's holiday and one morning I wondered down onto the beach and just stood and drew the view. The hoilday was ruined for me because, although the house was delightful, the burgar alarm kept going off on the first night and so I didn't sleep at all. Not a good start to the holiday.....


No comments:

Post a Comment